God Bless Swine Flu

| |

So Jess and I went to Puerta Vallarta for our honeymoon and quickly discovered that the local tourism economy had been spanked and sent to it's room by the "pandemic" known as N1R1. Personally I prefer R2D2, but regardless, we definitely benefited from this disease. For a minimal price, we were upgraded from pushing numbered buttons in the elevator to pushing letters.



No, the hotel was not posting the acidity level of our floor. Apparently PH stands for penthouse...

that means you get a doorbell!


... and 2 bathrooms



... with phones!!



I guess for room service er something.

A spiral staircase



and a hot tub on the terrace



Not to be confused with the pool on the lower balcony



Tropical plants growing in the shower



of course a king bed complete with smooching towel-swans dusted in rose petals



and a spectacular view



5 comments:

Colton said...

Holy crap, that looks AMAZING! I'm super jealous! I want to have a hotel room with a private jacuzzi and pool! I'd bet Jessie was grateful that you had your own bathroom for your poopicles.

Yay marriage!

Melissa Bejot said...

Why am I not surprised to see a picture of you on the toilet? And I thought our family wasn't private enough about certain things. I guess you fit in well!

Alicia W said...

Well sheesh, if I would have known that you had a doorbell, I would have stopped by for a visit! Congratulations married man!

Angie said...

You guys need to merge blogs here, we can't keep up with two! =) What a view!

Youngbull Family said...

Dang, that looks fabulous!!!

Post a Comment

.